Friday 25th January 2022
Well here we are now in Australia. We had some good flights from Birmingham to Paris, then to Singapore and finally to Melbourne where we were met by Caroline and John (Jenny's daughter and husband), and we are now at their lovely house in Mount Eliza on the Mornington Peninsula
south of Melbourne.
All went very smoothly, except for a minor hic-up which could have serious. I dropped my passport in the departure lounge at Birmingham and did nor notice it until be were booking int the lounge. Luckily, when retracing my footsteps we found a chap who had picked it up and so I retrieved my passport - I have to say with some relief!!
Relaxing in the Business Lounge in Changi Airport
We are having a very relaxing couple of days with Caroline & John.
Tomorrow (Saturday) we pick up our camper van and head off north towards Cairns - should be arriving there on 16th December. Our first stop on the trip will be at Albury which is on the Victoria and NSW border.


No comments:
Post a Comment